Wednesday, April 2, 2008

from Heather on the India trip

Posted by: Heather April 2, 2008
Now that i have seen i am responsible
Today was our first day in India. My eyes have truly never seen such poverty like this…This has to be one if not the worst place in the world. Complain about having to GO grocery shopping and look into the eyes of a 4 year old who hasnt eaten in a week and youll shut your mouth. So much to learn here …and so much growing inside of myself that needs to take place. I feel like God took me out of ‘my bubble’ of what i thought ‘NEED’ was and placed me in a place that changed all my opinions and mindsets…I have NEVER known need…sickness or sadness…These ppl. live it. Jesus these are the ones you run after…teach me how to run with the same passion and love that you do!
…..Now that I HAVE SEEN I am RESPONSIBLE

1 comment:

Danielle and Elliott said...

Wow! That is awesome to hear! And I love what Heather is saying about once we have seen we are responsible. Preach it sister!